Mailable Glue Gun Sealing Wax Sticks for Wax Seal Stamp - Mauve Dusty Lilac Purple, Great for Wedding Invitations, Cards Envelopes, Snail Mails, Wine Packages, Gift Ideas, Pack of 8
Unit price/ per
The Modern Wax Seal
Wax seals have been around for centuries. Historically they were used to add a layer of authenticity to a document or prevent tampering with an envelope. These days, wax seals aren’t exactly used the same way but that doesn’t mean they’re a thing of the past! In fact, wax seals are trending especially for weddings. The modern day has brought it to a new level of use and application. You can use wax seals for wedding invitations, place cards, wedding favors, seating chart, thank you cards, wine bottle decoration and many DIY projects.
Although wax seals are used for decoration. We CARE about the formula that is used in each wax stick. All the ingredients are sourced from our reliable manufacturers in the US and China which are safe and fit with our ethics.
These sealing wax sticks are made in glue gun format. They are flexible and durable which allows the seals remain intact through mailing.
How to Create (Multi) Wax Seals with A Glue Gun?
1. Use a glue gun is the most efficient way to seal dozens of envelopes. One package of 12 sticks is usually enough to make 150-180 seals.
2. Choose a low-temp 0.44" standard sized glue gun for our wax sticks.
3. Insert the first wax stick into the glue gun and allow to initially heat up. Rest the glue gun in the upright standing position over the heat safe surface. Some wax may drip a bit.
4. Once the glue gun is ready, squeeze a quarter size amount onto your envelope and place the seal in the center of the wax.
5. Let the wax cool for 15sec, carefully remove the wax seal and you’re done!
6. Keep your stamp on an ice pack between uses to avoid the wax stuck to the stamp if you plan to seal dozens!
Please bear in mind the glue gun was designed for glue stick which requires a much higer melting temperature than the wax, so to keep the temperature low is the key.
Creative Ways To Use Your Wax Seal
WIDELY USE - All sticks are made from a flexible wax, they will not break or crumble in the post, fully mailable. Ideal for decorating envelopes, post cards, invitations, thank you cards, snail mails, wine packaging, gift wrapping, DIY project. Perfect for wedding, business, birthday party, holiday, Valentine's Day or any celebration events. EASY TO APPLY - Easily use together with a low-temp large standard full size 0.44" glue gun. Not designed for mini glue guns! If you plan to seal dozens of envelops, this is the most efficient method. To avoid the wax stuck to the stamp, you may put stamp on an ice pack in between every 4-5 impressions. Please remember the glue gun was designed for glue stick which requires a much higher melting temperature than the wax, so to keep the temperature low is the key. PACKAGE INCLUDE - Pack of 8 sticks. Each stick can approx. make 12-15 seals. One pack to make 96 - 120 seals. Size: 0.43” diameter x 5.5” length. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - TRADEMARK filed in U.S.A. - In business since